Friday, March 7, 2014

LOOKING FORWARD TO SPRING

Hi, everyone.
This is my last entry on our winter reading blog since today is the grand prize drawing!  This will happen as soon as I finish writing.  I'd like to thank all of you for participating in our 4th annual winter reading program.  It's been fun.  I'm thinking that we might try something different next year, but I'm not sure what.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions by emailing me at epearce@libraryconnection.info.  In the meantime, enjoy the coming spring and look out for our adult summer reading program starting in June!

Rated GREAT:

Innocence (Dean Koontz) *

Rated GOOD:

A Nose for Justice (Rita Mae Brown)  *
The Woman Next Door (Barbara Delinsky) *

Rated OK:

Waiting for the Moon  (Kristin Hannah) *

Rated BAD:

Once in Every Life (Kristin Hannah)  *

*Available at Windsor Locks Public Library

No comments:

Post a Comment